She's been active in:
- Socializing with the world
- Playing and getting to know all kinds of people and different dog breeds
- Working on her basic obedience & home skills (sit, down, stand, stay, walking on a loose leash, ignoring distractions, going on car rides, hanging out at dog shows, etc.
- working a 2 on 2 off position on a flat board in our living room
- working on Agility Flat Work such as a rear cross on the ground, a front cross, following the lead hand, etc.
- Trick training such as crawling in a suitcase, playing with cardboard boxes, balance boards, etc.