Banner - 2o2o Contact Training DVD

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Going "Live" To The World...

Blogs have often puzzled me. Why share your deepest secrets with the world? Why dish on people's privates lives, etc. Heck, I may never know the answers to those questions, but I do know this:

I've decided to blog in an effort to put all of those light-bulb moments down in one place. While most will be my light bulb moments, some will be the dogs & clientele I work with each day as well.
As is human nature, I suspect most of us can't be brilliant all of the time so I'm sure there will be some "not so brilliant" moments as well.

Oh heck, that's what's going to keep things interesting!

In the meantime, I am going to go back and pull some older content on articles & e-mails I've written to get things going.

No comments:

Post a Comment