Banner - 2o2o Contact Training DVD

Friday, May 29, 2009

Courses - Gem City, Dayton, OH

It's been awhile since I've posted and I have so much to share! It's been a very busy time and lots of fun & positive things have been happening.

First, let me share today's courses from our judging assignment in Dayton, OH. I say 'our' because my husband Dan is along and co-judging, which is a TON of fun! The club has been spectacular and has been feeding us very well. Last night we had fall-off-the-bone BBQ pork ribs and tonight we had German Food - one of my personal favorites.

Ah, but back to the courses. 

First is Open Standard. I liked this course because it kept the challenge and flow from Excellent Standard, but was 'dummied' down to fit this level without being a 'gimme' course.

Next is Excellent Standard. After #3, the off course tunnel sucked a couple of dogs. Also, the #18 off-course tire was alluring as well.

My favorite part of this course was #8-#11. The flow was very nice and the dogs made this sequence look like fun.

Below are Dan's Excellent & Open JWW courses as well as his Excellent FAST courses. Since I was judging I wasn't able to see how the dogs did, but I'll see if I can get some feed back from him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment