Banner - 2o2o Contact Training DVD

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Going off to Judge Agility...


I judge AKC Agility often and am sometimes gone 2-3 weekends a month. This weekend I'm in Philadelphia (picture courtesy of my airplane seat).

When going off to judge, there are always good parts to each assignment. I get to visit another destination, experience the culture, visit with the people, note the handling styles & teamwork and much, much more. 

I love traveling, I love getting out to experience new things and I love the different areas of our country. 

While there are so many good things about judging, there are times just prior to heading off to a trial that I can't help but think about how I'm going to miss my home, my husband and my dogs. I feel that way now, but I think I mostly feel jet lagged & tired! After getting up at 3:30 a.m. to catch a 6:05 a.m. flight, it wasn't until 4:30 p.m. that I landed on the opposite coast. Yeah, I'm a little tired.

What I am looking forward to is the sunshine, the warmth and posting some courses for you tomorrow evening.

Until then, sleep well and give your dogs a big hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment