Banner - 2o2o Contact Training DVD

Friday, March 19, 2010

Honolulu Zoo & China Town

Today was another beautiful day in Honolulu. We started off the day with an inexpensive and easy bus ride into China Town. 

I love cultural experiences and this one was terrific! Dan and I had a few interesting food taste testings with our favorite being a fried banana dessert that was simply yummy! We also found some unique gifts so I was officially able to kick off my Christmas shopping for 2010. I think this is the earliest I've ever started, but I do try to use my travel time to find unusual gifts so I don't have to do the boring mall shopping in December.

After returning to the hotel, we headed across the street to the Honolulu Zoo. Today's picture is of one of the beautiful Tigers. I love the big cats! The zoo here is smaller, but very nicely done. They're redoing the African exhibits (elephants, etc.) and have a TON of beautiful tropical birds. It's a nice place to walk around and it's right off of the beach.

Tomorrow we're up early so that Dan can judge. He's all set and even bought a nice Hawaiian shirt for the occasion! I'm planning to bring the camera and take lots of pictures. I'll be back here in November judging so this will be great to go and help out at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment