Banner - 2o2o Contact Training DVD

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Looking for a Holiday Gift for a Special Lady?

People are often surprised to learn that I have quite a few hobbies outside of dogs.

I like to decorate, cook, design and I especially love creating custom, handcrafted jewelry that features natural stone & precious gems.

Attached are just a few of my creations, all of which are available.

To view additional pieces, feel free to go to www.LisasBeadedJewelry.com. The website is still under construction, but there are plenty of pieces under the necklace header.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Beading is another of my "vices". You do know about http://www.thebeadfactory.com/catalog/home.php and the bead festival they sponsor coming up Nov. 21 & 22? The All Wired Up class at the shop is WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete