Banner - 2o2o Contact Training DVD

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Job Shadow the Dog Trainer - Part 2

Today I had two wonderful young ladies job shadow me for the day. I'm sure they felt it was a long one, but they got to see everything from Agility Training, In-Home Behavior Training and Class Training.

Along the way they asked a lot of good questions and were able to handle a few of the experienced puppies in class as well.

I'm amazed at how bright our youth is today. I can't imagine I was half as smart and worldly at their age and I really respect that they call it as they see it.

I hope these young girls take me up on my offer to keep in touch, especially since I think they've got what it takes to be great dog trainers in the future and wouldn't mind working with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment