Banner - 2o2o Contact Training DVD

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Courses, Northern CA, June 13, 2009

Today was a great day in Northern, CA which included a MACH2 for Channan Fosty & Icon. They had some absolutely beautiful runs, which can be seen at:

http://www.vimeo.com/5159551



From a judge's point of view, this course had some unique elements that I hadn't used in the past. After a decade of judging, I don't want my courses to become stale and I want to bring in newer elements. Sometimes I play with the angles of jumps and a few other tricks, but when all is said and done, the one thing I never want to loose is a sense of flow for the dogs - that's very important to me and the one thing I have strived for beginning on my first day of judging.

Overall, this group of handlers made my course look pretty : )

Attached is also Dan's Excellent JWW and Excellent FAST course.

No comments:

Post a Comment